Compensation:Compensation commensurate with experience
Job Description:RESPONSIBILITIES - Include but are not limited to:
• Assist walk-in and phone customers in a timely manner, representing the company in a professional manner;
• Build and maintain customer relationships;
• Determine make, type and quality of merchandise desired. Suggest selections that meet customer's needs, and emphasize selling points of item such as quality and utility.
• Assist customers with technical questions;
• Emphasize salable features, quote prices and credit terms, and prepare sales orders for orders obtained;
• Provide product demos to qualified customers on request;
• Help in the design of the customers sign using Coral Draw and Photo Shop
• Document orders by entering proper information into the computer to generate an accurate invoice of products ordered to be picked up or delivered. Secure payment of invoice with proper funds or obtain credit authorization in accordance with company policy;
• Accurately locate and pull products from shelves;
• Assist the customer in checking and loading merchandise purchased at the counter.
• Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules;
• May balance cash drawer at the end of each business day;
• Handle complaints, questions, and stock checks by telephone;
• May enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database;
• Work with outside sales representatives to keep account activities;
• Maintain neat, professional product displays
• Assist in receiving, shipping, and general warehouse duties.
REQUIREMENTS - The ideal candidate will have:
• High school diploma or GED; or 1+ years related inside sales experience;
• Experience with Coral Draw and Photo Shop
• The ability to move 100 pounds with a dolly;
• Strong counter "presence" and the ability to deal directly with customers for a large portion of the day;
• Strong customer-service attitude;
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented personality;
• Good computer skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment dealing with inventory, product allocations and customer issues;
A team atmosphere makes us a great place to work. Excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, IRA & paid holidays / vacations. We are an equal opportunity employer with a drug free environment. Visit our web site customsigncenter.com and fill out an application or fill one out in person 3200 Valleyview Dr Columbus, OH.