Operate the Press brake Machines and support the production team by assembling parts, operating machinery, punching or sawing of metal products as instructed by supervisors. Produce a variety of parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawings. This position may include all or some of the duties and responsibilities listed below.
• Operate CNC Folding/Bending Machine
• Set up tooling, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment.
• Work in a fast-paced environment with fast changing priorities.
• Keep work area clean and organized.
• Follow all company rules and policies.
• Follow all safety rules and quality standards.
• Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
• Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
• Lift raw materials, final products, and items packed for shipment, manually up to 60 pounds, or by using hoist.
• Operate machinery used in the production process or assist machine operators.
• Consistently produce usable product that meets the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawings
Experience:No Experience Necessary
Education:High School Diploma
Certifications:KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma or GED is required.
• Solid background working with sheet metal.
• Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance.
• Proven measurement and mathematical fraction/decimal conversion skills.
• Ability to distinguish material types including Aluminum, Steel and Stainless Steel
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in an effective way.
• Candidate has to be a strong Team player.
• Candidate has to be reliable. Regular attendance is required.
• Ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision while meeting all product quality requirements.
• Ability to read a tape measure and caliper.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds frequently
Contact Phone:614-279-6700 ext: 232
Last modified on Wednesday, 16 November 2022 15:40