Compensation:Compensation commensurate with experience
Job Description:Qualifications include:
• Must be able to lift 75 pounds.
• Must be able to work overtime and/or Saturdays when required.
• Must be dependable and punctual for your shifts.
• Must be fast-paced and eager to complete jobs within due date requirements.
• Must be a problem solver.
• Must be eager to learn in a team environment.
• Must be flexible to assist other departments and help where and when needed.
• Skilled forklift operator is a plus.
Specific job duties include:
• Operate various thermo-forming/vaccum-forming machines.
• Use jigsaws, band-saws, routers, etc to trim various materials, primarily polycarbonate plastic faces.
• Use forklift to transport molds and materials safely and efficiently.
• Learn/Assist department lead in the production of new vaccuform molds as workorders require.
• Work hand-in-hand with the digital department in accomplishing tasks efficiently and on time.
• Report to the plant manager & project coordinator on daily progress.
The work shift for this position is 6:45am to 3:30pm, Mon-Fri, with possible overtime as required, which could extend after hours and/or into Saturday. Over 40 hours = regular pay rate + ½ pay.
Custom Sign Center, Inc. offers health insurance, yearly bonuses, PTO and holiday pay after the probationary period. Custom Sign Center, Inc. is constantly investing in new technologies and strives to stay ahead of competitors. If you are eager to learn, enjoy working in a fast-growing company, working in a team environment and assisting in the problem-solving process, we look forward to hearing from you!